Terms of sale and right of withdrawal
Any payment by the customer can only be made by credit card payment method – PayPal or with payment by bank transfer.
In case of payment by Paypal, the actual charge will be made at the time of sending by Nuova Fe.Ad. by Rocco Renzo of the order confirmation e-mail.
In case of payment by bank transfer, the IBAN will be notified within the order confirmation. The reason to insert in the bank transfer must coincide with the order ID code.
The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the customer when this is carried out take place on special protected lines.
The order is usually processed the day after the purchase if you choose “Credit Card – Paypal” as payment method, the day after payment is credited if you choose “Bank Transfer”. For the collection of our products you can choose the service you prefer from those available, you can also pick up the goods at our headquarters personally or through a person / forwarding agent at no additional cost.
Delivery times vary depending on the service chosen. By express courier the time of receipt of the goods from the order dispatch is on average 24-48 hours for all destinations in the national territory, excluding Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia and the smaller Islands whose times are 48-72 hours from order fulfillment.
Our products are handcrafted: weight variability, particularly for cut products, is physiological. The product weight chart shows the average indicative weight of the package available at the time of the order. The actual weight of the product that will be sent may differ slightly from the weight indicated in the information sheet.
Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, the customer has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without need to provide explanations and without penalty.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Nuova Fe.Ad. of Rocco Renzo a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: Nuova Fe.Ad. by Rocco Renzo Via Roma 58, 35020 Codevigo (PD) – or by email sent always within the aforementioned deadline of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once we have received the aforementioned withdrawal notice, the Nuova Fe.Ad. di Rocco Renzo will inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods to be sent to Nuova Fe.Ad. by Rocco Renzo within 10 days of authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
- By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Nuova Fe.Ad. di Rocco Renzo will notify the customer of what happened (within 5 working days from receipt of the good in its warehouses), to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Nuova Fe.Ad. di Rocco Renzo is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. Nuova Fe.Ad. di Rocco Renzo will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid by withholding the value of the “shipping costs”, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod. ABI – CAB – Current Account of the invoice holder).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Nuova Fe.Ad. by Rocco Renzo ascertains:
- the lack of external packaging and / or wrapping containing the product purchased (eg Pasta, Biscuits etc.);
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Nuova Fe.Ad. di Rocco Renzo will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him for the shipping costs.